P - PDE Framework

Right at the heart of any successful organisation is a management team that demonstrates both consistency and discipline. YouBecome’s PDE Framework is the structure that businesses need in order to achieve that consistency and discipline.

No manager plans to fail, but the facts are stacked against them. Only 20% of managers* in the UK are seen to be adding value to their people. The other 80% are either adding very little value or actually hindering the performance of their team due to ineffective people management skills.

Added to this is the fact that the vast majority of UK companies have ineffective and unpopular Annual Review or Appraisal processes that add little or no value to the recipients. The picture can be quite bleak but YouBecome’s mission is to change this fundamentally.

There are 2 key elements to our PDE Framework:

Consistent and Effective One to Ones

The most important discipline in any successful business is the discipline and habit of an effective and honest one to one conversation. Through our Leadership Development we help every manager to understand the importance of perfecting this skill and then give them practical training and coaching to do this. 

A simple framework to follow for managers and team members

Alongside good training, there needs to be an easy framework to underpin good one to ones. YouBecome have developed a simple, email-based recording process to make sure that there is an audit trail of conversation outcomes. We also provide every manager with the ability to provide feedback on the skills and capability of every member of their team through the YouBecome Feedback Platform which enables open and effective conversations around their growth and development.

Please feel free to ask for more information about our PDE Framework.