How effective are Surrey businesses in managing their people through tough economic conditions?
- Measure the current level of morale in Surrey businesses
- Explore what Surrey businesses are doing to manage tough economic conditions
- Understand people’s outlook for the future
- Measure how well people are managed and motivated in Surrey businesses
- Benchmark best practices to help all Surrey businesses in the future
- youbecome will meet with and then complete an online study of Surrey businesses with more than 25 employees
- Respondents will not be individually identified and all information gathered will be treated in the strictest confidence and aggregated across all participating businesses
Benefits to participants
- Confidential analysis including:
- A benchmark score compared to all other participating companies
- Key strengths
- Key development needs
- Aggregated research report compiled by University of Surrey
- Invitation to a seminar looking at the overall results and possible solutions
- Opportunity to engage with youbecome’s people management expertise at preferential Surrey Chambers rates (including Customer Retention management and Sales Performance management).
Thank you for your visit today which was really insightful. I am so glad that we have undertaken this exercise with you and I am confident that its outputs will contribute to our efforts to continue to improve how we operate.
Christine Stimpson FCIPD
HR Director, The Pelican Buying Company Ltd
The Surrey Chambers is excited to be part of this ground breaking research project and we are confident that our members will wish to participate.